THE IMPORTANCE OF INSPECTING YOUR VEHICLE’S STARTING, CHARGING AND BATTERIES
A typical vehicle is made up of several electrical processes that are required to get the engine started and to ensure your vehicle keeps running. These processes are the starting and charging system; the starting system is made up of a starter solenoid, a starter motor, and the battery while the charging system is made up of the voltage regulator and the alternator. If there is a problem with the starting system, then your vehicle will not start.
HOW DO THE STARTING AND CHARGING SYSTEMS WORK?
The charging system sustains the battery charge and also transmits the energy needed for the electrical process. When you turn the ignition, the battery provides the electric power that is required for the vehicle to start. Thereafter, the starting system transfers power to the starter motor and solenoid from the battery and this starts the internal combustion process within the engine. The other electrical components are powered by the alternator while the voltage supplied is determined by the regulator. The entire cycle continues because the regulator ensures that the battery remains charged by the alternator.
WHY CHOOSE US
Bombay motor works is a one stop solution for all your car care needs. It takes care of end to end car solutions in Mumbai, Navi-Mumbai and Thane. Be it a periodic car service, car spa, dent removal or any specific problem- Bombay Motor Works has you covered.
- Savings of up to 40% on your car services as compared to authorised workshops
- Curated & Reputed workshop partner network possessing all manufacturer recommended equipment’s and infrastructure, ensuring the best quality work at a reasonable price
- A dedicated personal concierge to supervise the work being done at our partner workshop, Ensure quality & to assist you at any point of time on all matters.
- Free pick up-drop facility & Live tracking of the work being done on your car in real time
- Use of genuine oem spares recommended by car manufacturers
- Return of old spare parts for customer verification
How do I book a service?
You can book a service on demo.bombaymotorworks through the website, app or via a phone call to our helpline number 18002124606. It is a simple 3 step process in which you enter your car model, pick the service that you require and enter your location. Know the cost even before you book a car service.
Where does my car get serviced?
All services are carried out at demo.bombaymotorworks partner workshops. All partner workshops under demo.bombaymotorworks are well reputed, thoroughly validated & possess all necessary equipment & infrastructure in accordance with manufacture recommended specifications.